Thank you to the lovely Lady Cas of Myasthenia Gravis for nominating me for this award. Sorry it took me sooo long to complete it. One thing that I love about these awards is that we get to learn a little more about each other outside of the usual daily blogs.
Here are the rules:
- Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 creative beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the award.
So, without further ado, here are 7 random things about me:
- I grew up in Jamaica and came to the States at age 12. I had childhood asthma while living there but once I moved, it went away. Go figure!
- I developed a crazy allergy to mangoes as an adult which were always one of my favorite fruits being that I always ate them in Jamaica and had no issues with them. Weird.
- My husband was born and raised in Argentina. His entire family is still there so we visit often.
- I have two beautiful boys named Christian and Matthew, ages 9 and 6 respectively.
- I danced for a short stint in college and post-college and had two knee surgeries as a result. So I had to stop. 🙁
- I am a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- I’m fascinated with the sky and look up at it each day as a reminder of how small I am in relation to the universe.
My nominees are:
I can’t wait to learn more about all of you. Enjoy!