Hello Lovely Readers! I’ve been meaning to write this blog for a long time now but just couldn’t get around to doing it. But, I finally decided to put pen to paper, so to speak. First, I’d like to thank the ever inspiring Gursimran Kaur for extending this award to me. I am truly honored. Do check out her blog if you’re looking for real inspiration to get you through your day. Sorry it took me so long but better late than never, right?!
Below are the rules:
- Select some other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award to the post. (right-click and save then upload)
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
How this blog was created:
I decided to pursue the world of blogging again after I made an attempt a few years ago and gave up on it. I approached it a little differently this time by choosing to showcase things that I love instead of random fluff thoughts. I took up this venture in the last week of July and have been going ever since. I felt like I was getting into a rut and needed something new to inspire me. So, here I am and I’m loving every minute of it!
My advice to new bloggers:
- Choose your subject/platform and stick with it.
- Look to other bloggers to inspire you. I can’t tell you how much I’ve been inspired by fellow bloggers and I want to extend gratitude to each and everyone of you.
- Do not let site stats or a bad day set you back. Keep going!
- Be patient. Like everything else, blogging achievements also take time.
- Love what you do. What’s the point of posting something that you don’t really believe in?
- And, last but not least, interact with other bloggers, you’d be surprised how helpful that can be. This is a lesson that I’ve learned recently.
Finally, I’d like to extend this award to the following bloggers:
If you’ve previously nominated for this award, pay it forward and nominate someone else. That’s all for now! Cheers! xoxo