Thank you Brandi for nominating me for the Liebster award. It feels great to be nominated and it encourages me to keep pressing ahead. I’m pretty new on the block and I love the fact that there’s something out there that gives new bloggers a chance to be discovered.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are my answers to all 11 questions:
1. If you could have personally witnessed anything in history, what would it have been?
Martin Luther King Jr’s “I have a dream” speech. It was such a powerful speech and one that filled people with hope.
2. What cheers you up?
Hugs and kisses from my two boys and a brand new outfit of course! 🙂
3. Do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist, or a realist?
4. If you had one wish- and you couldn’t wish for more wishes- what would it be?
5. Do you think you resemble a celebrity? If so, who?
No, I don’t think I look like any celebrities but in the past I was told that I resemble Venus Williams.
6. Do you believe in true love?
Yes, I do believe that there is a soul mate out there for everyone.
7. What is one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I would totally obliterate hatred and violence.
8. What would you say is the most unique thing about yourself?
Being able to look inwardly and own up to my mistakes without malice.
9. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
No, I don’t collect anything at the moment but who knows what the future holds.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would live on a peaceful Caribbean island.
11. What was the highlight of your day today?:)
I found a new Jamaican restaurant that has the best beef patties. They reminded me of the beef patties that I had when I visited Jamaica a few years ago. They’re super yummy.
- If you today was your last day on earth, what would you choose to do and what would your last meal be?
- What is your absolute favorite thing to do?
- On your bucket list of places to visit, which country is at the top of the list?
- What is one thing that you know now that you wish you knew back then?
- You climb to the top of a mountain to meet a wise and all-knowing guru, what would be your first question to ask?
- Indoor or outdoor?
- City or suburb?
- If someone told you that you can’t accomplish something, what would you say to them?
- Do you like to people watch or be the person who’s being watched?
- What is your favorite season?
- You know the saying, “ignorance is bliss.” Would you rather know or not know?
Looking forward to reading all of your responses. Cheers!